1. The policies of the school have been developed according to educational principles, government policies and the goals of elementary school education.
2. Reinforce administrative organization, maintain job responsibilities and boost work efficiency.
3. Follow a democratic approach, make personnel, funds, opinions, rewards and punishment public in an attempt to lead the school toward united and harmonious direction.
4. Strengthen personnel management, increase employees’ motivation. Look, listen and understand more. Promote a focus on mobile management.
5. Emphasize delicate campus planning, improve working environment, and inspire employees’ professional spirit.
6. Encourage in-service teacher education to improve teaching methods and counseling skills in order to more effectively implement educational functions.
7. To respect and serve rather than manage
8. Focus on teachers’ sense of honor and responsibility
9. Focus on research, experimentation, innovation and the teaching profession. Invigorate teachers’ spirit and stimulate educational renovation.
10. Enhance teaching equipment and make good use of social resources in order to create modern well-developed citizens.
11. Incorporate the five main themes of education, and teach students in accordance with their aptitudes to maximize their talents.
12. Focus on the planning and delivery of special education services.
13. Strengthen life education, moral education, and traffic safety education in order to develop a harmonious atmosphere.
14. Develop good relationships with communities, make use of social resources, and continue school development in order to make the school a center of community development.
Principles of Management
What is principle? It is a generation that is widely accepted as true system. Principles always are to be considered helpful for several reasons.
First: They help to make more accurate decision, applying in any situation and eliminating guesswork.
Second: it saves time. Principles provide guidelines for actions.
Third: principles enable the people to pass information from one generation to another.
There are few Principles which are to be adapted in management.
1. Planning Principles
a) Principle of the Primary Objectives
b) Principle of adequate alternative
c) Principle of contingencies
2. Organizing Principles
a) Unity of Command principle
b) Adequacy of authority principle
c) Scalar (chain-of-command) principle
3. Staffing Principles
a) Principle of developing a successor
b) Principle of manager evaluation
c) Principle of management development
4. Directing Principles
a) Principle of harmony of objective
b) Principle of manager’s example
c) Principle of motivation
5. Controlling Principles
a) Principle of standards
b) Principle of measurement of performance against standards
c) Principle of corrective action